Learn More Our system believes that:
- All students are to be treated with dignity and respect and have the right to learn, grow, and maximize their full potential without limitations.
- Collaboration among all stakeholders is vital in meeting the individual needs of all students.
- All students should be educated in a safe and nurturing environment and have access to a well-rounded and rigorous curriculum.
- A highly qualified staff is directly related to student success.
- High expectations for academic achievement will prepare students for college and career readiness.
How to Apply
1. Explore the options and decide on your preferred school(s).
2. Click on the Apply Now link above to complete a school choice application. You may choose multiple schools within the application and rank your choices in the order of your preference.
3. Check your email and/or dashboard for offers and wait list updates. If you have not received an email, please check your email account’s spam/junk filter. It is highly recommended that you periodically log into your account to check your dashboard for updates.
Click here to Contact Us
City of Pembroke Pines Charter Schools - Florida
Our vision, as a community, is to cultivate character and foster life-long learning through a challenging educational experience in a safe environment.
It is our mission to prepare students to succeed in a global society by providing a personalized and rigorous curriculum through excellence in teaching.