Learn More Our system believes that:
- All students are to be treated with dignity and respect and have the right to learn, grow, and maximize their full potential without limitations.
- Collaboration among all stakeholders is vital in meeting the individual needs of all students.
- All students should be educated in a safe and nurturing environment and have access to a well-rounded and rigorous curriculum.
- A highly qualified staff is directly related to student success.
- High expectations for academic achievement will prepare students for college and career readiness.
Pembroke Pines Charter Schools
East Campus (K-5) - 10801 Pembroke Road, Pembroke Pines, FL 33025
FSU Campus (K-5) - 601 SW 172nd Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
Central Campus (K-8) - 12350 Sheridan Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
West Campus (K-8) - 1680 SW 184th Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
Academic Village (6-12) - 17189 Sheridan Street, Pembroke Pines, FL 33331