Learn More Our system believes that:
- All students are to be treated with dignity and respect and have the right to learn, grow, and maximize their full potential without limitations.
- Collaboration among all stakeholders is vital in meeting the individual needs of all students.
- All students should be educated in a safe and nurturing environment and have access to a well-rounded and rigorous curriculum.
- A highly qualified staff is directly related to student success.
- High expectations for academic achievement will prepare students for college and career readiness.
City of Pembroke Pines Charter Schools - Florida
Our vision, as a community, is to cultivate character and foster life-long learning through a challenging educational experience in a safe environment.
It is our mission to prepare students to succeed in a global society by providing a personalized and rigorous curriculum through excellence in teaching.