Learn More Our system believes that:
- All students are to be treated with dignity and respect and have the right to learn, grow, and maximize their full potential without limitations.
- Collaboration among all stakeholders is vital in meeting the individual needs of all students.
- All students should be educated in a safe and nurturing environment and have access to a well-rounded and rigorous curriculum.
- A highly qualified staff is directly related to student success.
- High expectations for academic achievement will prepare students for college and career readiness.
What are Charter Schools?
A charter school is an independently run public school granted greater flexibility in its operations, in return for greater accountability for performance. The "charter" establishing each school is a performance contract detailing the school's mission, program, students served, performance goals, and methods of assessment.